Kolk Group Inc.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
An agreement was signed with the adviser company Red Dragon, Hong Kong, to prepare and monitor financial documents and conduct negotiations with professional investors and investment funds.
Signed a partnership contract with the company 1 TO GO, LTD., as with the exclusive representative of Kolk Group, Inc., in Africa.
A preliminary agreement was reached with GSM MTN operator to launch Chiwao platform services on the operator's network. More than 200 million users.
6 BILLION REQUESTS PER SECOND My interview for CEO YEAR https://www.ceoyear.com/interviews/gennady-klemeshev-ceo-of-kolk-group
CHiWAO Platform & Kolk Group, Inc.has become the official partner of the new television channel: https://streetceostv.com/partners.php
AboutWe combine all the types of unified communication that exist today and a decentralized database with neural connections and Artificial Intelligence.
• Source: Forrester Research
• Definition: “Cognitive computing technologies” (AI technologies)
• Forecast Timeline: 2020
• Market Value Projected: $1.2 tn (Global GDP annual growth rate of 3.5%)
• Income from the provision of telephone communications (long distance & International calls, call
• "Call from the site" (PaaS) service for online stores;
• Sales of work place (PaaS) for small, medium and large businesses;
• Creation and sale - JIT method (Just-in-time) - especially protected private clouds for large business with the individual needs of a client;
• A set of paid services for the sphere of sports shows and events;
• Additional stream services for GSM Mobile operators.
• Sales of decentralized QuickDeepDate (QDD) database for corporate customers;
• Crypto currency storage in QDD;
• Services for storing and converting files.
AI & Analitics, QuickDeepDate:
1. Strategic planning - where and what technologies and products to create, taking
into account and a deep analysis of international and domestic supply and
2. Revision of today's opportunities of industrial enterprises and holdings.
Optimization and increase in efficiency.
3. Control over cash flows of the enterprise, holding and bank.
4. The forecasting system for enterprises for the production of new products.
5. Analysis of international markets.
6. Analysis of financial risks (for banks, large holdings and various investment and
7. Identification of the most advanced trends in science and production.
8. Identification of the most effective and competitive technologies and ways of
their implementation and monetization in international markets.
9. Formation of new international markets for new technologies, goods and
10. Recommendations for expanding the processing of raw materials in
conjunction with the forecasting of both the depth of processing, and specific
materials and markets. Control, optimization and forecasting of the results of continuous processes in petrochemistry and steelmaking.
Funds raised to date
President & CEO, founder
Gennady N. Klemeshev has more than 19 years of work experience in telecommunications and software development. Graduated from University of Aerospace Technologies and Technical University of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Automation in Moscow, Russia. He organized, managed project teams and coordinated work of several large factories and design offices in aviation, space automation and data control. He was engaged in mathematical analysis of large data and complex systems. In 1998 he founded Transitec Ltd - telecommunication company successfully sold in 2001. He worked six years at U.S. telecom companies - AT&T, TEC (Telephone Electronics Corporation), Digitec 2000 and represented private U.S. telecom companies in China, Taiwan, Russia, Pakistan, Singapore.
Business Development Advisor
Business Development Advisor – has more than 42 years work experience. He graduated from St. Peter's College and got MBA with distinction from New York University.
Vassily V. Milykh
Vassily V. Milykh
Investment Committee Head
Vassily V. Milykh results-oriented executive completed 150 projects of US$15bn during 25 years of work at multinational financial institutions and global investment banks. Educated with MBA & Harvard Business School Executive Education, USA.
Igor V. Taldykin
Igor V. Taldykin
Management Committee Head
Igor V. Taldykin, a former Vice-President, CP-Crédit Privé, SA, a Swiss financial house. Has more than 18 years as mathematics scientist. Moscow State University (MGU) in computational mathematics & cybernetics and Finance Academy.
Evgeniv V. Serov
Evgeniv V. Serov
Corporate Finance Committee Head
Evgeniy V. Serov has more than 15 years of professional experience in financial reporting, corporate finance, auditing, valuation and funding of projects in different industries. Evgeniy received MBA from Buckinghamshire Business School, ACCA and FCCA membership in the Great Britain. He started carrier with Ernst & Young and served as board member, financial controller and finance director to many international companies.