I founded Bloom Bras out of frustration. After learning the health risks and looking at the untapped market size, I developed a patented, fully-customizable sports bra built with NASA, shipping and packaging experts and a celebrity costume designer. The aim is to disrupt the $184.6 billion athletic wear industry. The average bra size has risen from a 34B to a 34DD in 20 years. Mainstream brands do not cater to the majority of the population. Bloom Bras is now the most body inclusive line on the market ranging from 28C - 56L with partnerships with Macys, REI, Title Nine and Universal Standard in motion. Here are few highlights:
* Bloom Bras continuously sells out when new inventory arrives with the top of the range selling as quickly as the smaller sizes.
* 300,000 people visited the Bloom Bras Facebook page last month alone without paid support
* Built a sustainable factory in Sri Lanka with the ability to manufacture 500,000 pieces a month.
* Gaining popularity in niche communities and celebrities at rapid pace with deals with several additional brand deals in final negotiations.
* Recent articles in Huffington Post, Elite Daily, Thrive Global, NY Post, and dozens more
The company is poised to scale with traction, open orders and new products in the pipeline so I am looking key strategic partners who can help to grow.